This beer tasting take place in the one of the oldest brewery in Prague and offers nice beer tasting based on four Czech beer samples (both U Medvídků beer and famous Czech beer), traditional beer snack and excellent introduction to history of the Czech beer and this place.
- The strongest beer in the World X-Beer33
- One of the oldest Brewery in Prague
- Medieval procedures of beer production
- Introduction to history of the Czech beer and U Medvídků history
- Traditional homey snacks
- Small group with true and local expert guide
4.00 pm every day
From 1 to 10 people.
For more people please contact us at email@example.com or +420 778 091 222
Approx. 1 - 1,5 hour
Reception of the Hotel U Medvídků, Na Perštýně 7, Prague 1
1 190 CZK / 47 EUR per person
Brewery U Medvídků
Our Guide will introduce you 3 types of Medvídků's beers: 0,3l light lager 1466, 0,3l semi-dark lager Oldgott and 0,2l X-Beer 33. And of course, we will not let you hungry during the tasting. As a Czech typical beer snack you will get the home-made paté with onion beer marmelade and toast or as vegetarian 4 pcs Czech toast with whipped beer cheese. Enjoy!