- Unlimited beer at the last stop
- The three most legendary, local and iconic pubs in Prague
- Table reservation U zlatého tygra, where normally you hardly get a spot at the bar
- Best chilled Pilsen beer in Prague and beer typical food
- Small group with true and local expert guide
1.30 pm every day
From 1 to 6 people. Bigger groups are not allowed.
Approx. 3 hours
tram stop Pohořelec (direction from city center)
1 890 CZK / 74 EUR per person
Pub U Černého Vola
Beer & Snack: Kozel 11° & roasted ham with egg, gherkin
Pub U hrocha
Beer & Snack: Plzeň 12° & Salceson, pickled cheese Camembert type
Pub U zlatého tygra
And just like the president of the United States, exclusively, you will have your reservation at the table, which is very rare, because the pub is highly popular and all the time full.
And since it is the last stop of ‘Hard Core Pilsner Urquell Tour’, you can take your time here and enjoy the true Czech pub atmosphere together with unlimited beer tasting.
Beer & Snack: Plzeň 12° & Schnitzel in potato pancake, beer cheese