- One of the oldest breweries in Prague
- Baroque and beer
- Listed buildings
- Very interesting local monastery production of beer
- Monastery beer tasting and local beer snacks
- The most beautiful beer garden in Prague (in the summer)
- Beer tasting directly from fermentation cellar
- Small group with true and local expert guide
4.00 pm every day
From 1 to 10 people.
For more people please contact us at email@example.com or +420 778 091 222
Approx. 3,5 hours
tram stop Břevnovský Klášter (direction from city center)
1 490 CZK / 58 EUR per person
Beer & Snack: 5x 0,1l - Monastery light lager 10°, dark lager 11°, classic light lager 12°, Monastery IPA 15°, Imperial Stout 21° & traditional spread with “škvarky” or pickled cheese or herring
The tour at this brewery includes guided brewery tour with tasting beer directly from fermentation cellar, tasting local beer and beer snacks in the restaurant, or in summer time, in the most beautiful beer garden in Prague!
Beer & Snack: 0,4l Czech Lion 11°, 0,15l Czech Lion non-filtered 11° and 0,15l Czech Lion 13° (during the tour) & 100 g pickled sausage, Czech cabbage pancakes and herring fillets or Czech cabbage pancakes and pickled feta cheese (vegetarian).