- One of the oldest breweries in Prague
- Baroque and beer
- Listed buildings
- Very interesting local monastery production of beer
- Monastery beer tasting and local beer snacks
- The most beautiful beer garden in Prague (in the summer)
- Beer tasting directly from fermentation cellar
- Small group with true and local expert guide
3.00 pm every day
From 1 to 8 people.
For more people please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +420 778 091 222
Approx. 3,5 hours
tram stop Břevnovský Klášter (direction from city center)
Minimum 5 560 CZK - includes up to 4 persons
Additional 1 390 CZK per every other person (maximum allowed is 8 persons)
The tour at this brewery includes guided brewery tour with tasting beer directly from fermentation cellar, tasting local beer and beer snacks in the restaurant, or in summer time, in the most beautiful beer garden in Prague!