- This beer tour is available after 16 Feb 2019 due to the periodical brewery maintenance. - Micro-Breweries in the Czech Republic have a long tradition, which was interrupted only by the II. World War and then communism. Since 1989 its faded glory has gradually restored, many microbreweries were established, prewar ones restored and range offer of beers dramatically enlarged (e.g. various interesting and very good quality beer specialties originated).
Co-founder and the tour guide Dalibor thoroughly picked three of them in the city center. This tour will give you a very good overview of Czech Micro Breweries today.
- Unlimited beer at the last stop
- Most interesting and authentic Micro Breweries in the city center
- A lot of beer tasting and local beer food
- The strongest beer in the World X-Beer33
- Tasting beer directly from fermentation cellar
- Special herbal beer
- Local bottled beer as a present
- Small group with true and local expert guide
4.00 pm every day
From 1 to 10 people.
For more people please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +420 778 091 222
Approx. 3 hours
Reception of the Hotel U Medvídků, Na Perštýně 7, Prague 1
1 890 CZK / 74 EUR per person
Brewery U Medvídků
Beer & Snack: U Medvídků's beer & traditional beer snack
The tour at this brewery includes guided brewery tour with tasting beer directly from fermentation cellar, tasting local beer and beer snacks in the restaurant, or in summer time, in the most beautiful beer garden in Prague!
Beer & Snack: Czech lion beer & traditonal beer snack
U Dobřenských Brewery
Beer & Snack: U Dobřenský's beer & traditional beer snack